Sunday 12 October 2008

Naimah's Intro....

Assalamu 'alaykum,

Well, I decided to set up this blog to share my thoughts and experiences as a muslim woman in the west. I made the decision to enter into Islam back in 2001. I am the only muslim in my family, however I feel I have always had their support, even though they don't fully agree and understand the way of life I am now living. I am married and have 4 children alhamdulillaah. I homeschool two of my children, along with another sister's daughter. You can visit my other blog at Mum Of Four,here I regularly update things to do with parenting/Islam and homeschooling.

I felt the need to have another blog, dedicated solely to my deen (way of life) Islam. Where I can express myself more clearly insha Allaah.

At this moment in time, I feel that my eemaan is not at the level I would like it to be. I know I need to strive harder insha Allaah, and build a continuous daily routine to help strengthen my eemaan, and gain knowledge which insha Allaah, I will act upon.

The support of my sisters will be much appreciated, your reminders, advice and encouragement to help stay focused on the main goal which is attaining Jannah insha Allaah.

No comments: