Friday 30 January 2009

I've been tagged! 'Favourite things'



Masha'Allaah I've been tagged by Inspired Muslimah, Jazakillaahu khairan sis.

NOTE: You have to add one additional "favorite" thing to the end of the list when you answer.

Favorite color: Lilac

Favorite perfume (guys):

Favorite perfume (girls): Curious - Britney Spears

Favorite pj brand: As long as they look good and comfortable, I don't mind

Favorite clothes brand in general: Republic, warehouse

Favorite person in the entire world: Have more than one - my mum, kids, zawj, friends etc....

Favorite country: Only country visited outside UK, was the US -Florida, and loved it!

Favorite car: Mercedes-Benz A-Class

Favorite sport: Tennis

Favorite sport player: Don't have one

Favorite spot in America:

Favorite animal: cheetah - Masha'Allaah the speed and agility Allaah has given to this animal is amazing.

Favorite movie: Poetic Justice/Kung-fu panda

Favorite singer:

Favorite day in the week: Friday

Favorite time of the day: Evening

Favorite holiday season: Summer

Favorite number:

Favorite food: somali

Favorite chocolate: Too many!

Favorite cartoon: Rugrats (I know, sad! lol)

Favorite blogger: Many

Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Mint chocolate chip (Inspired Muslimah - this is my fave too!)

Favorite Mobile Brand: Nokia

Favorite name: 'Abdul- shakur

Favorite hobby: Shopping, surfing net, reading

Favorite room in my house: Front living Room

Favorite Fruit: toss up: Lychee

Favorite flower: Rose

Favourite Qur'an Recitor - Muhammad Al-Luhaydan

I add - Favourite pastime - Giving birth to my first child (when the labour was over!) oh and the same for each of my children, Alhamdulillaah.

I'm gonna tag - Lady Arabiyyah, RevertMuslimah, OhSoMuslim, Umm Ismail.

3 comments:

Empress Anisa said...

Rugrats? Too cute! lol

Inspired Muslimah said...

So nice to learn more about you sis!I see we both like mint chocolate chip. I love Edys!

Naimah said...

Empress Anisa - I think I probably like it more than the kids, lol

Inspired Muslimah - mint choc chip has got to be the best! well, in my opinion!